What is the menstrual cycle?
The menstrual cycle varies from one woman to another, it first begins when a girl becomes sexually mature at puberty. The majority of women will have a cycle that lasts between 25-35 days, with the average being 28 days, but this can be longer or shorter. The first day of bleeding is counted as the beginning of your cycle (day 1). Your menstrual cycle is then the number of days before your next period starts (the first day of bleeding). Your period can last anything from 3 to 10 days.
A menstrual diary can help you figure out the patterns of your premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms, including when they occur and what they are. A diary also can help confirm a diagnosis of PMS and determine the most effective treatment plan based on your recorded symptoms. Recording symptoms also increases your understanding of the effect PMS has on your life.
Before making a diagnosis of PMS or attempting to treat it, your doctor will probably ask you to keep a menstrual diary for 2 to 3 months.
There are several types of menstrual diaries.
In a menstrual diary, you record the following information every day:
- Daily physical symptoms, if present (such as headache, cramping, bloating, or breast tenderness)
- Emotional and behavioral symptoms (such as mood changes, irritability, sleep problems, or depression)
- Your weight, especially if your symptoms include bloating, water retention, or food cravings
- You should include the precise dates of your period (menstrual bleeding) and the symptoms you have on those days.
Now when everyone has a PC it is very easy to keep a
menstrual diary. Software Products
You have many reasons to use our Victoria Woman
The Calendar predicts the future cycles, and it make possible for you to plan menstruation-free important events.
You can plan the time when you will not be having your
- Natural Family
your fertility periods are determine by your
ovulation. And ovulation can be calculated from your menstrual
diary. But you need to have data at least for 6 month. A year is
- Sport competitions
- Romantic getaways
- You Life:
If you have heavy PMS you can prepare
the people they live and work with for the upcoming
emotional changes. You can avoid going to a party or take a day
- Sex Life:
If you are dating it will be good to
choose the appropriate time for a special night.
- You can see on panels "statistics" values maximum,minimum and average menstrual period calculated by program. You can see also date last menstruation and average duration of bleeding.
- Download Calendar and try it